Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Show Off


Books 'n' Bloggers Swap is hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps

This was my first swap and I loved it. First of all it was really cool to get to know a blogger that I might never have connected with otherwise. Second, it was really fun to purchase books for someone else. And of course, the anticipation for the books I would receive felt sort of like Christmas.

For this swap, I was paired with Kady from Ioniun and the Three Biscuits.
Kady gifted me with three ebooks.

1. A book that Kady loves
Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami and Philip Gabriel
Kafka on the Shore

2. A book that Kady hasn't read yet
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)

3. A book from my wishlist
Defy by Sara B Larson
Defy (Defy, #1)

Check out what other people got in their swaps here

6 comments:

  1. What a great assortment! I can't wait to hear how you liked each of these (I haven't read any of them, myself....yet!). Thanks for joining us for this one- I'm glad we could make your first swap a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was really fun! :)

      Delete
  2. It is like Christmas!!! =) Great swap books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done a swap, looks like fun! I will have to check it out!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun! You should participate in one sometime :)

      Delete
  4. Great package, I had so much fun participating in this swap!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs