Dangerous Dream


Dangerous Dream (Dangerous Creatures, #0.5)

Authors: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Series: Dangerous Creatures #0.5
Published: December 17, 2013
Source: Netgalley
Summary from Goodreads: Catch up with Ethan, Lena, and Link as they finally graduate from high school and get ready to leave the small Southern town of Gatlin. But when Dark Caster Ridley makes an appearance, the sometime bad girl can't resist picking a fight with her sometime boyfriend, Link. Angry and rebellious as ever, Ridley ends up alone in New York City and becomes entangled in the dangerous underground Caster club scene, where the stakes are high and losers pay the ultimate price.
Where's a Linkubus when you need him?




Rating: ê

Review: First of all, I strongly suggest that you read the Beautiful Creatures series before you pick this one up. I really like Link and Ridley and I was excited to see that they would be getting some spotlight time. 

This novella does not feel like a stand alone book, instead it felt like the opening chapters of a book, I literally had to double check what I had downloaded because the book felt incomplete. I also felt like the writing lacked quality and found myself annoyed while reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs