Stacking the Shelves #17 (9/7/2014)



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Last night my sister and I went to the Heir of Fire Tour and got to meet Sarah J Maas, Alexandra Bracken, and Dawn Metcalf. It was awesome and a post will be coming soon about the experience! Here is my haul from the event:

Displaying IMG_1493.JPG
*Not pictured: Invisible by Dawn Metcalf (it will be shipped to me on September 30th)


Purchased  

All purchased books were signed by the authors!

2 copies of Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas (one is for a giveway coming soon!)



ARC

ARCs courtesy of Odyssey Bookshop 
(one for me and one for my sister)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs