Blog Ahead Challenge


It's a new challenge time! The Blog Ahead Challenge, which is a bloggery version of NaNoWriMo. It's hosted by Herding Cats and Burning Soup. It runs from November 1-30th, 2014 and the basic goal is to get "ahead" in your blog posts. Hopefully at the end of the month of November you will have 30 additional pre-schedules than when you started the month.










I spotted this challenge on Mo's Books and was really excited about the idea. I love when I have posts scheduled in advance and life has been pretty crazy lately, so I could use some serious discipline. The most I've ever had scheduled in advance is about 6 posts, so this challenge will be a pretty big undertaking for me.

For this challenge, my goal is to have 15 pre-scheduled posts and to get some new ideas for pre-scheduled posts in the future.

If you're interested in signing up for the Blog Ahead Challenge and would like more details, just visit Herding Cats and Burning Soup.

2 comments:

  1. This is actually a good idea. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woots! Thanks for joining in Emily! Good luck with your challenge posts :) You've totally got it! And omg I love your little lady sitting on her shoe. That is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs