Book Blogger Hop #11 (week of December 12)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question is: How many books do you read in a week? How many hours do you spend reading a day?

SQUEE!! Fun fact: I actually submitted this question!!

Anyways, I don't know how many books I average in a week because sometimes I don't finish any in a week and sometimes I'll finish several in a week.

That being said, I try to read for at least an hour every night.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for submitting this question! It's been fun to check out the replies from various readers/bloggers.

    Since I keep detailed records of each book that I read -- start date, completion date, number of pages, etc. -- I can see that I complete about 2 to 3 books each week. I haven't analyzed how long it takes me to read a book (on average) since I am almost always reading more than one book at a time and I will sometimes set one book aside to read another one and then return to the first later. What I don't record is the amount of time spent reading -- particularly time spent per book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also try to read for at least an hour every night before I go to sleep because it creates a nice schedule :) great post!

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/top-five-friday-5-book-boyfriends.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs