Bookish Gift Ideas

As the holidays approach and you are wondering what to get your bookish friends and family, here are some fun ideas!

www.litographs.com
Books on t-shirts, posters, and totes. The products are really artistic and are actually made out of the text of the books.

http://www.foliosociety.com
Beautiful, artistic editions of your favorite classic books.

Pivot Book Totes
Handcrafted, book-inspired totes. I ordered a custom tote for my TBTBSanta swap and loved it! Becca was easy to work with and she was quick!

Appraising Pages
Book inspired T-shirts

Postertext
Art prints for booklovers

Owl's Nest Cottage
Jewelry made from recyled books, maps, and music
*Please note that I am not associated with any of these businesses/products, I did not receive any compensation for featuring them on my blog.

Don't forget, you can't go wrong with books or book related gift cards! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs