Top Ten Tuesday #18 (12/30/2014)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish, and this weeks Top Ten is Top Ten Goal/Resolutions for 2015

These are my blogging and bookish goals for 2015
  1. Host my own blogging challenge (this is already set in motion, so I will need participants hint hint)
  2. Participate in at least 2 other bloggers' challenges
  3. Increase my followers
  4. Attend at least 2 bookish events
  5. Be better about blogging in general
  6. Read and comment on other blogs more
  7. Read 70 books 
  8. Re-do my blog design 
  9. Organize my book shelf (I finally have a book shelf, now I just need to get the books out of their boxes)
  10. Post at least twice a week

So, what are your blogger resolutions and goals for 2015?

4 comments:

  1. Oooo. Looking forward to hearing about your blogging challenge! I'm sure you're good, but I'd love to help if you need it.
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be your participant hahahahha. And what organizing a book shelf is an awesome thing to do! It's a lot of fun. I only have a tiny bookshelf at home, but my main problem is finding a place for another one. And the money for it :P

    I hope 2015 is another great year for you EMILY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! I'm looking forward to you being my first participant lol

      I hope you have a great year too!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs