Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal!


YAY! It's time to reveal my goodies!

This swap is hosted by the lovely ladies at Chaotic Goddess Swaps

Here is some information about the swap

The Swap Objective

Send your partner THREE books:

A book you love
A book you haven't read but are interested in
A book from your partner's wish list

This time, I was paired with Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature and she did an AMAZING job picking books for me! She really took the time to sift through my wishlist and got me three books that I really want to read!


The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
The Demon King by Cinda Willaims Chima


Thank You Lisa! 

Check out what other people got here.

11 comments:

  1. Glad that your swap was successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Selection was pretty good and I really really want to read The Handmaid's Tail and the Demon King!! :D Hope you enjoy!
    Bloglovin' follower!
    Great post!
    ~Fari 0:) @ My Little Corner for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to read all three!

      Delete
  3. OHHHH!!! Those sound really interesting! I need to look into what they are about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got a nice set of books. I was apart of the swap too and it was my first year. I'm definitely doing it again next year!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this swap because of the way the delineate the three books you should send, it pretty much guarantees fun :)

      Delete
  5. So glad you're happy with all the books I got you. I loved The Selection and The Handmaid's Tale is one I keep hearing I need to read since I like dystopian so much. Will have to see what you think! And I'm not a big fantasy person, but the third was on your list, and I know it is popular, so hope you enjoy it! Can't wait to get my package and see what you picked out for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again! I can tell that you put a lot of thought into the books because they are all ones I am interested in! Thank you!

      Yours is on the way! I hope you're just as happy :)

      Delete
  6. The Handmaid's Tale is one of my all time favorites! It's the book that made me fall in love with Margaret Atwood's writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, The Handmaid's Tale is such a classic! I hope you love all three, and thanks for joining us for this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh, those look good! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs